Education Reform Champions are DC civic leaders who take action to ensure all students receive a high-quality education, particularly Black, Brown, English Language Learners, students with disabilities, and students from low-income families. This program is a comprehensive initiative that aims to rally and empower community leaders in support of educational reform.
Our Education Reform Champions focus on:
- Advocating for students to receive a high-quality public education.
- Electing education reform champions to public office.
- Influencing the education debate in the District.
- Learning the public education landscape in the District.
- Receiving recommendations for appointments to leadership positions in the District.
- Growing your network and developing new skills.
For more information please read our one pager here and for questions email us here.
Meet Our Leaders!
- Elizabeth Marshall, Ward 1